[access-uk] Re: Braille readers, did you know?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 17:16:20 +0100

Hi Christine,

Your timing is perfect.  Sadly Sara Morgan passed away
recently, leaving the BrailleUK list at Yahoogroups in
limbo.  It had also started getting some nasty spam.=20

However, I have just today started a BrailleUK one at
Freelists, and quite a few of the Yahoogroups members have
already moved over.

Until I get things sorted out, if you wish to be subscribed
manually, please feel free to drop me a line at
[mailto:george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] with the address you
wish subscribed.

George.