[access-uk] Re: Braille paper orientation

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 20:46:07 -0000

Mark, the last time I bought A4 braille paper, it was portrait in orientation with the punch holes going down the long side on the left. It was made to fit standard A4 ring binders which you can buy off the shelf, although the R N I B do sell A4 ring binders but, as usual, they're more expensive. HTH.

Cheers,
Sandra.
This message, and any attachments, have been checked by Mcafee virus scan prior to sending.

** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq