[access-uk] Re: Braille on New GDBA Access for All Card

  • From: "CJ &AA MAY" <chrisalismay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 17:06:37 +0100

I received a card, similar to a credit card, from GDBA and on this in braille
it says "Accesscard" and it was accompanied by a print letter explaining why it
had been issued and reminding us of our rights.
Alison
Maybe call your local office if you have not received one.
The other thing I recently got was a booklet with guidance on free running. I
had to ring the office though for a braille version.
Alison