[access-uk] Re: Braille notetakers

  • From: Glenn Tookey <glenn.tookey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 07:31:14 +0000

Jackie et al

We can support the Braille Sense range. We have the same teamworking for Sight
and Sound  that Force Ten Co had, plus associates who are Braillists and end
users who help us out. Not perfect, but a competent user who uses a device
every day in my eyes is what the customer needs to have an honest view of what
equipment will and will not do

Regards
Glenn