[access-uk] Re: Braille keyboards or option?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 20:13:23 +0100

Or even from Techno-Vision Systems.

For my sins, I designed the GalaTee, however, I don't think
it will do what you want since it has no intelligence
whatsoever.  It has no forward or backward translation
capabilities, having been essentially intended for 6 key
entry direct into a Braille program such as Duxbury or
Megadots.  But at £135 it is good at what it does, and is
comfortable for long term use.

George Bell.