[access-uk] Re: Braille displays with SiRecognizer?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 16:40:47 +0100

Hi Ari,

Sure there are a multitude of Braille displays you can use with
SiRecogniser.  It is only a PC after all.  You could use the Handytech
Braillino if you want 20 cells, or the Brailliant 24, or one of the Connects
from Humanware.  These give you Braille input too, if you use JAWS or
Window-Eyes.

All the best

Steve