[access-uk] Re: Braille display options

  • From: Glenn Tookey <Glenn.Tookey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 18:32:27 +0000

Catherine

We are happy to come out and show a Braille display - Focus 40 Blue is
cheapest( £1995), The Esys range that we also do is lightest and now has the
Jaws driver signed off, the 12 cell Esys is popular for mobile phone usage
(£1595) and the 40 is light and usable (£3395).

We can connect it to your mobile and see how it works in real life and if it
works for you. If it does, great and if it doesn't no problem either.

Regards
Glenn
(Sight and Sound)