[access-uk] Re: Braille display options

  • From: Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 09:24:21 +0000

Ah.  Did you ask the manufacturer about this?  Is there a particular
reason why it doesn't work with the n97 mini?  Is there any way of
knowing before purchase whether it would work or not.  I will have to
ask Sight And Sound about it, but presumably if it didn't work I could
return it for a refund.

Catherine