[access-uk] Re: Braille Sense: where can I find a list of features

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 12:53:20 +0100

Hi Niamh,

You can find features for the various flavours of the Braille Sense at the
following three links:
http://www.rnib.org.uk/shop/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?category=braille_displ
ays
<http://www.rnib.org.uk/shop/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?category=braille_disp
lays&productID=HT25401> &productID=HT25401

http://www.rnib.org.uk/shop/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?category=braille_displ
ays&productID=HT27101

http://www.rnib.org.uk/shop/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?category=braille_displ
ays
<http://www.rnib.org.uk/shop/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?category=braille_disp
lays&productID=HT27401> &productID=HT27401

Hope that helps,

Ed