[access-uk] Re: Braille Scrabble

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 18:01:06 +0100

If you get one then please let me know your source.

There seem to be quite a lot of sellers over there.

I came across

http://www.braillebookstore.com/

yesterday. They seem to have a good selection of items.

Carol P

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eleanor Martha Burke" <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>