[access-uk] Braille Organiser

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access -uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:32:25 -0000

Hi Joan, Just for a Laugh I got my Pocket Organiser today from the RNIB and guess what, There is no 31st for January so I've phoned and informed them so now they are checking the stocks of the remaining ones they have in,

Regards
Andy Shipp & Trafford my new best friend.
Located Northampton  Northamptonshire UK.
HamRadio Callsign M0CEG
Echolink 220334
Contact Details
Mobile 07983 598287