[access-uk] Re: Braille King pocket frame

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 22:21:40 +0100

Hello Carol,

A brailon spiral notebook is supplied with the frame, which is fitted into the pouch. The plastic stylus is below this on the right-hand side and the frame is held in the pouch by velcro and can be removed if necessary. There are guides for 9mm and 12mm dymo tape which are under the top plate which hold the tape on the braille plate and it is easy to pull it through the frame for brailling labels. I tested one today and found I needed harder pressure to create readable braille. I am very pleased with the frame and will find it very useful.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett