[access-uk] Re: Braille Dymo Tape

  • From: "Brian" <firstup@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 22:58:09 +0100

hi don where you are, but try staples.
Brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sayka Hussain" <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 8:13 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Braille Dymo Tape

All,

I hadn't realised that the RNIB no longer stock the 9 millimetre dymo tape
for the braille dymo labeller, only the 12 millimetre one.

I use the 9 millimetre tape to label cd cases and don't know where to get it
from.  I did get some from Ryman's but because it's so thin, the braille
kept fading if that makes any sense.

Does anyone know where I can get hold of the 9 millimetre dymo tape RNIB
used to sell? If not, is there an alternative product that's just as good? I don't want to use the 12 millimetre tape as it needs to be cut to fit the
width of the case.

Thanks

Sayka Hussain