[access-uk] Re: Braille Displays

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 08:45:03 +0100

Hi Caroline,

I must confess here to also being a dealer before I start.  But I am
speaking as a consumer too.  I love the Handytech Braille displays.  They
are in my view, the best in the world.  They are the most confortable for
long reading, they appear to be the most responsive, and have interesting
features.  I would probably recommend the Braille Wave if you want 40 cells.

If you want to talk to me more about Handy Tech displays, please feel free
to give me a ring on 01438 742286.  We will also do half day home visits
where possible and demo any that may interest you.

All the best

Steve