[access-uk] Braille Cards

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:45:28 +0000

Hello all,
Has anyond used and/or bought a card from www.braillecards.co.uk? Just I received one today from my support worker and she thinks she got it from that company, but am waiting for confirmation of this. The card has a picture of a Christmas Tree, with beads hanging on strings, and some stars. It is hand-made. Thinking of getting a couple of those cards for my friends but again am waiting for confirmation. Thought I would ask in case you are familiar with this organization.
Thank you very much.
From Chris.
--
Chris Hallsworth