[access-uk] Braille Blazer

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:46:06 +0100

Hi
I am having trouble with my Braille Blazer as it will not work with my new computer. Is there anyone who can help me with this? I just don't know why it won't work and it has worked in the past with Windows 2000. Now I have Windows XP Home and Windows XP Pro. My software is Duxbury and I have it set to Braille Blazer. I've been using a parallel cable. Maybe I will have to go and use a seriel cable. I have one but then I will need to alter settings on my computer and on the Braille Blazer. It would be really good if there is someone who knows a lot about this please.

Eleanor Burke
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>