[access-uk] Re: Bradley Timepiece

  • From: "Angel" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "angel238" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 12:45:37 -0500

It will require adjusting. I also have a slim wrist, and took it to a Jeweler. For me, the adjustment cost nothing. When it was put on my wrist for the first time, I examined how it was done and learned from that to put it on properly. Good luck with your new Bradley. I love the one I have.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>