[access-uk] Re: Bradley Timepiece

  • From: Jackie Brown <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 12:59:31 +0000

Thanks for the explanation. As I still can't work it out, I'll take it with us
when we go out tonight and see if one of our sighted family members can show
me. Once I feel it done up, I should be able to do it myself. It sounds like
the strap you describe though, it is the black Bradley. Very nicely packaged
with a Braille booklet too.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown