[access-uk] Re: Bother with Brother printer

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 00:45:29 -0000

Hi George,

Sorry, for the first print attempt the printer fires up on the warm up but
does not print. Yes, there is paper and toner is ok etc. For subsequent
print attempts the printer does not respond. In devices & printers it just
lists that the printer is printing and troubleshooting returns no problems.

I hope this is more descriptive!!

Thanks,

Mike

  _____