[access-uk] Bose store

  • From: "Ron Sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 21:12:48 -0000

Hello folks, I took my Bose headphones back to the store at their request to
get them repaired.  They fell apart while listening to a programme last week.
Despite the store telling me on the phone that they could be mended when I got
to the store I was told they could not be repaired.

Now what happened next.  They gave me a £44 trade in so I only had to pay £36.
I had a demo of the new Bose docking system for the IPod and it sounded great.
At a cost of over £400 I was not tempted.  I did however buy a small docking
system for £89 to feed through my Bose Wave system and it sounds great.  I also
bought from PC World a netbook so now I am broke.  The I pod is great and I am
getting on quite well with it.  So if you haven't tried it don't be afraid
because if this silver surfer can manage it then you all can.  I still use my
young girls on this list for help now and again.

Cheers

Ron