[access-uk] Bookworm & Windows XP

  • From: "Ian Robinson" <ian.subs1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "List Access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 08:46:02 +0100

Hi All,

I have connected my Bookworm via Windows XP successfully in the past.  However,
I tried to use it recently and the HTCom software doesn't recognise the unit.

I've got a feeling that the problem was introduced by Windows XP SP2, but can't
recall the solution.

I've downloaded the latest version of the HTCom software from the Handy Tech
web site, but it makes no difference.

Annoyingly, I don't actually want to use the Bookworm.  I'm just trying to make
sure it is in perfect working order before advertising it for sale on the
Recycle IT list.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards.

Ian Robinson