[access-uk] Re: Booksense xt

  • From: "Dennis Davies" <dcrdennis.davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 15:14:14 +0100

I'm not sure but here's the details I received.

GW Micro Announces Special Sale!

GW Micro would like to announce a special deal happening on some of the blindness and low-vision products we have to offer! These products are demo units that have been thoroughly tested by GW Micro and are in great working condition. GW Micro is including a limited 30-day warranty with these products. The products on sale are the following:

Braille Sense Plus:  $1900.00 each

Braille Sense Plus QT:  $1900.00 each

Voice Sense: $700.00 each

SyncBraille:  $700.00 each

SenseView Duo:   $350.00 each

SevseView Light:   $200.00 each

Senseview P430:   $250.00 each

BookSense XT:   $200.00 each

Shipping charges are not included in the sale price and will be added to the
order.

If you or anyone you know is interested in one of these products, act fast as the supplies are limited! This offer will be good while supplies last. If you have any questions about this offer or would like to place an order, please call GW Micro at 260-489-3671. You may also e-mail the Orders department at orders@xxxxxxxxxxxx