[access-uk] Booksense List

  • From: "Sharon Bowell" <sharon.bowell1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 17:17:54 +0100

Hi,

Could someone please give me the mailing list for the Booksense group.

I did subscribe to one on freelists several days ago, but have received
nothing since.  It could just be a very quiet group of course.

I'm eagerly awaiting my booksense, hopefully in the next couple of days, so
thought I'd join a group in case I needed some assistance.

I've used a victor stream for the past couple of years, but unfortunately
it's just broken, and would cost about as much to fix as to buy a new one,
so I'm having a change, and just hope I've made the correct decision.

Many thanks.

Sharon