[access-uk] Re: Books

  • From: "Petrina Delves" <Petrina.Delves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 19:14:39 +0100

Hi Mary,

If you whont to buy unabridged books by Lynda La Plante, then you could try
the audio book collection who are bassed in Bath    website at,
www.audiobookcollection.com
Or I found the following books for you at,
www.revealweb.org.uk/
From the talking book library
Bella Mafia cat. no. 11698
Civvies cat. no. 10204
Entwined cat. no. 11741
The legacy cat. no. 6914
Prime suspect cat. no. 12589
The abuv are all in the digital format. But this next one is in the old tape
format
She's out cat. no. 10899
In braille from nlb or RNIB.
Royal flush
Braille grade 2 at RNIB Set in 9 vols For sale
Or Braille grade 2 at National Library for the Blind
Or these next two are on standered cassette from the RNIB'S library
Widows
Audio cassette two track at RNIB (Customer Services)
Set in 5 cassettes cat. no. X9099
For loan
Widows. 2
Audio cassette two track at RNIB (Customer Services)
Set in 9 cassettes cat. no. X9663
For loan
Hope this helps.
All the best