[access-uk] Re: Bookcourier CompactFlash Cards

  • From: profbiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:32:18 +0100

Hi Andrew, the inability to increase Daisy audio playback speed on the Book
Courier is what prevented me some months ago from buying one.

At that time it was possible to compress time on the APH Book Port without
altering pitch.

I now regularly transfer Daisy audio onto the BookPort and it's a real pleasure
listening to.

Deon