[access-uk] Re: Book sense xt question with audible and other formats

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 11:04:50 -0000

Are you copying the files to the correct folders? Audible books must be copied to the audible audio folder in the Audio Books folder.

Iain

-----Original Message----- From: David Halliwell
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2014 10:39 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Book sense xt question with audible and other formats

Hi all,
I'm having trouble with my booksense and audible files. I've registerd my device with audible, and copy books on to the sd card. I can see them in their folder on the card when looking on the PC, but they appear not to be there when I try and find them on the booksense itself. Similarly, I've copied some mp3 files in folders to the booksense and can't see them either.
Any help gratefully received.
David

Sent from my iPhone** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-