[access-uk] Re: Book Courier question Please?

  • From: "Brian Dalton" <brian_dalton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 20:02:39 +0100

Hi Christine,

Sorry I'm only getting around to replying to your mail now.

I have been using the bookcourier now for about seven years, and think it's the
best device for reading books on the move. My reason for this, is that it
doesn't come with an internal battery, so if I'm on the move, and my batteries
run out of power, and can swop them for another set and read away.

I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Transferring books is easy.

  1.. if you open up the transfer tool. You will need to tell it where to
search for your daisy books for example.
  2.. Press the alt key, and arrow over to daisy. Press down arrow twice to
where is says (specify library location). Tab to browse, and activate it with
space bar. Choose from where your books are saved, and tab to ok, and hit space
bar.
  3..
  4.. 2. If you want to transfer a daisy book, you will need to tab to the dais
button, and activate it with the space bar.
  5.. It will then display a list of daisy books from which you can pick from,
by using the down arrow keys.
  6.. 4. tab to the transfer button, and hit space bar.
  7.. 5. It will then give you the name of the book being transferred, so just
tab to ok and hit space bar.
  8.. 6. the books will begin transferring to your bookcourier.
  9.. Note, this takes a while, the transfer tool is very slow.

Hope that helps, if you ned any more info, just shout.

Brian.