[access-uk] Re: Book Courier question Please?

  • From: "Milijana Popovic" <milijanapop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 02:14:28 +0200

Your mentioning "User Guide" gave me an idea to write to you and ask if it is a
general manual for using computers for the blind, and if it happens to be so,
could you tell me how could I have it? I am a beginner in this matter and I
would very much like to get some basic knowledge on how to use computer with
more certainty than it is now the case.

Thank you very much -

All the best from

Milijana Popovic