[access-uk] Re: Book Courier or bookport

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:07:34 +0100

Alex, further to Ian's comments, I have just found an exhaustive review done
the beginning of this year in the states, which compares the Book Currier,
Book POrt and other machines, including CD players, that play DAISY and
other file types.  I seem to recall they came down in favour of the Book
Port, though cannot remember why.

I can send the file, which is in MS Word 2000 format as an attachment,
although its pretty big.

All the best.

Ray.