[access-uk] Re: Book Courier Question

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 14:15:34 +0100

Hi Sharon,

Is your account with http://www.audible.com or http://www.audible.co.uk?
This could be a factor if you are trying to activate your BC on the wrong
web site, as that won't work.  For example, I am a subscriber to
http://www.audible.com, and I won't be able to activate my BC on
http://www.audible.co.uk.  I am also not sure that the BC supports accounts
on http://www.audible.co.uk as yet.

All the best