[access-uk] Re: Bonny and Clyde movie on itv described

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 19:39:37 -0000

Hi Steve.

Thanks for that mate. I'll need to remember for future reference that when ITV has an AD movie, I need to tune into ITV London and not Scotland. Don't know why my version up here was not described.

P.S I offered my WindowEyes vs 6 on the Re-cycle list for £350 but as yet no takers. Surprising eh Steve. I thought that someone would have jumped on it for that price.

Best wishes.

Andy