[access-uk] Body shop website does work!

  • From: "Audrey Tonge" <audrey.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:14:42 -0000

HI, I will paste below some instructions that I received from a good friend
of mine on how to add things to the basket in the body shop.  I have now
tried this and successfully placed an order.  It works with jaws 9, did not
have time to see if lower versions worked, but you can also use either
Internet explorer or firefox, it works with both.

I do hope this helps some of the very frustrated people I came across on
here when I posed the question.

Search for the item you want.
 then when the next page loads, click on that item .
When the next page loads, go down to the product details.
Make sure you select the size of item from the combo box.
Put the cursor on the add item to basket button.
Route jaws to PC and do one left mouse click.
When the next page loads, you should find that there is one item in the
shopping bag.

Audrey