[access-uk] Re: Bluetooth transmitter recommendations

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 20:10:50 +0100

Hi Mark.

Take a look at the range from Aukey on Amazon. I just bought myself one, it is Bluetooth 4.0, lasts up to 12 hours on a single charge and will even let you connect two devices simultaneously if you like, this means you can share your music, book etc. with someone else having a pair of Bluetooth ear or headphones. Here is the link, though they do others as well don't forget:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y0JGI8U/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1434568143&sr=1&keywords=aukey+bluetooth+4.0
Good luck and happy hunting.
-----Original Message----- From: Mark Threadgold
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 8:15 PM
To: AccessUK List
Subject: [access-uk] Bluetooth transmitter recommendations

I all.

I am looking for a recommendation for a Bluetooth transmitter to use with my
MP3 player.

Must be as small as possible, to fit in my shorts pocket with the player
when training in the gym.

Specifically, one with the 3.5mm jack plug sticking out from the body of the
transmitter rather than the type that connects to the player with a cable,
for the same reason.

I don't want to use an iPod as my Rockbox enabled Clip player is far more
versatile for my needs.

An idea of price and where to buy would be appreciated too.

Cheers,

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, the one I miss most is my mind...