[access-uk] Bluetooth query

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 10:49:26 +0100

Hi all,
I was trying to send a small MP3 file from my Nokia N70 to my dad's
phone, which is a Nokia 6310I as he would like it as a ring tone.
However, although the connection appears to have been successful, I get
"sending failed" seconds after it connected. I have a feeling that my
dad's phone's memory is too low in order to receive the file. Could this
be the case? I also tried to send it to another phone, this time a
Motorola one, with the same result. Thanks.
Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266