[access-uk] Re: Bluetooth on the Samsung NC10

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:21:03 -0000

Hi Saqib

Yes that's right, I try doing exactly that, but I get an error message
saying it can't find the device.  It definitely works exactly how you
describe when I use my Vista laptop, but not on the Samsung.  I just
have a suspicion there is a software conflict, or that Samsung's
software has disabled the Windows stuff.  I'd like to get this going,
but I just can't get it at the moment.

Jackie Cairns
Braille Support Adviser
Email: jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx