[access-uk] Re: Bluetooth headset

  • From: william lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:55:43 +0100

i to would like some that cover both ears so that when I use booksense i can hear stereo dramas on it without wires

On 25 Aug 2009, at 17:30, Saqib wrote:

Hi. I am looking to buy a Bluetooth headphones which have an ear hook. Which brand should I go for and how much have some of you paid to get the right type of Bluetooth headphones. I I need to buy a pair of Bluetooth headphones for outdoor usage with Wayfinder. I've seen a lot of Bluetooth headphones on the www.blueunplugged.comm and they start from £6.99 going upwards. I find that wired headphones tangle up and I can't get them off in time for when I enter a shop.