[access-uk] Re: Bluetooth headphones for iPhone

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 12:14:42 +0100

Brian,

I use a Sennheiser Bluetooth headset I bought from Amazon at around £150,
but I don?t remember exactly what model.

Although expensive it?s by far the best quality for music reproduction I
have used.

They do several models and some are headsets with microphone, and others are
just headphones, so be sure to check.

hth,

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, the one I miss most is my mind...