[access-uk] Bluetooth file transfer

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 14:06:38 -0000

I have installed a new Bluetooth dongle onto my desktop PC. Whenever I select a
file now and go to Send, the Bluetooth option is not showing up as I thought it
would. When I open the Bluetooth software there does not seem to be any options
for sending or receiving files. Is there something else I should be doing to
get this option to appear when I want to send a file via Bluetooth?

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk