[access-uk] Re: Bluetooth dongles

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 14:03:12 +0100

Hi Saquib,

I'm no expert at this, but as I said earlier, the printer I have has a
facility (USB port) which is in addition to the regular one.  The
printer itself has its own configuration feature which somehow or
another see the Bluetooth dongle.  All I know after that, is that is
allows me to print from my telephone.

Sorry I can't be more help here.

George.