[access-uk] Re: Bluetooth Keyboards and iOS Devices

  • From: Eleanor Martha Burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 09:00:31 +0100

yes thank you David and I also altered the settings under keyboard in iOS 9
which has helped. there is a setting and a keyboard to prevent double
characters.

On 18 Oct 2015, at 08:19, David Quarmby <david.quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
the other work around is locking the screen and unlocking again, this seems
to work when no characters are appearing in the text edit box. Turning
Voiceover on and off appears to work when you are getting double characters.
A combination of these hopefully will get you up and running with the
keyboard again.

regards
David Quarmby
quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07736 087019
Registered Charity Number 1160580
KVIN, Edith Key Centre, 8 Upperhead Row, Huddersfield HD1 2JN
Directions: turn immediatley right after leaving the bus station main
entrance, we are located at the fourth door on the right,access is through an
automatic door into reception.
www.kvin.org.uk
www.tail.org.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eleanor Martha Burke"