[access-uk] Re: Bluetooth Keyboard

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 01:38:48 +0100

Hi Barbra.

Only the Freedom Universal Bluetooth keyboard will work properly with a laptop;
 This is because it is a proper full keyboard as in all the keys on the
keyboard are exactly the same as those you would find on a laptop.  The Su8W
from Nokia has special Nokia function keys which don't work on a laptop, plus
it doesn't have a number row meaning you'd have to use the FN key to use
numbers on this keyboard.

All the best, Ibrahim.