[access-uk] Re: Blue tooth ear piece

  • From: AKH <Tvz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 13:54:14 +0000

Hi Carol

thanks for that. Just curious as to why you would not use it with your laptop. I'm thinking that in meetings it might be nice not to have a set of headphones on, although having said that I usually use a single in-ear piece with wire. On a different subject, If you use a blue-tooth ear piece for walking around with GPS does it work well even when your phone is in a bag or pocket? I've never tried it.

Regards

Andrew

On 25/03/2015 13:13, Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Yes, I think he does. I have the M55 and it's good, though I don't know whether I'd use it with a laptop myself. I use mine with my phone.

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "AKH" <Tvz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>