[access-uk] Re: Blue tooth.

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 17:44:31 -0000

Hi George,

Just an addition to your note.  I have the same Belkin receiver as you, and
I didn't even install the Belkin software, it was just picked up by Windows
XP.  The only down side to not installing the software, is that the
Microsoft Bluetooth stack does not support audio, so you couldn't use a
Bluetooth headset on your computer without installing the Belkin software,
but if you are happy with that, as I am, don't even bother to install the
software that comes with it.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx