[access-uk] Re: Blue tooth.

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:11:36 -0000

From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2006 11:50 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Blue tooth.

From beautiful Helensburgh on the Firth of Clyde.

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sent: 18 February 2006 13:32
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

MSN: gabriel_mcbird@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: gabriel_mcbird
----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2006 10:11 PM

Hi George,
I went into control panel and found blue tooth. But in devices window I have
nothing listed I have nothing listed in Ports window. I have nothing listed
in hardware window either. I do not have an accessibility tab. I have
discovery, but enabling discovery caused a system failure and bluetooth
configuration closes. For some reason the bluetooth device will not "Turn
on" or will not be recognised" by the computer. I do get the system sound
when I plug it in and there is a light on it that lights up when I plug it
in. But that's all I get. And you said this would not be rocket science. To
make matters worse, my Talks has just been delivered. I'm like a kid at
Christmas who isn't allowed to play with his toy. Now, everyone say... Ah!

Peter

>From beautiful Helensburgh on the Firth of Clyde.

MSN:peter_paul_logue@xxxxxxxxxxx

Website: