[access-uk] Re: Blue button on TVonics not setting series record

  • From: Richard King <rking689@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 10:17:22 +0000

Yes this is true. Even though a programme may be on every week/day, it
may not have the series link function assigned to it. Also worth
noting, I've noticed that when a series ends, the link is still active
within the timers page, therefore at the end of a series I check this
and delete it from the timers so as not to have pages and pages of
unfound programme recording links.