[access-uk] Re: Blue badge

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 16:24:28 -0000

"Are either of you married?"

Ha ha ha. My thoughts exactly! It’s like that picture of two pillows on a marital bed. On one is stitched Mr Right and on the other Mrs Always Right! *smile*

Amro

-----Original Message----- From: lsmithso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 11:54 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Blue badge

Are either of you married?

Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Quite right Derek. A blind person is no more responsible fore their sighted partner's actions than a sighted partner is responsible for those of a blind person. If a partner parks on a double yellow line and has to pay the parking fine themselves, they'll be more careful next time. If the blind spouse pays it for them, where's the incentive to park properly next time?

Best,
Clive