[access-uk] Re: Blue Tooth Keyboard help please

  • From: Mike HEARNppqatco61 <mike.hearn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 18:45:31 +0100

Hi Scott. I use two keyboards, the Apple keyboard and the Rivo keyboard. The
Apple keyboard is great and easy to use but the Rivo keyboard is even greater .
It's very small, totally portable and very easy to use once you understand it
thoroughly. If you wish to know more about them e-mail a phone number to me and
I will ring you and explain all about them. Regards Mike Hearn.Sent from my
iPad

On 6 Sep 2015, at 11:02, Scott Cunningham <unionjack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

Apologies for the cross list posting, just trying to get as much advice as
possible.
Can any list members please give me their recommendations for a blue tooth
keyboard that I could use to be able to utilise my Iphone more efficiently,
still not got the typing up to scratch.
All suggestions/ info much appreciated,

Thanks to all in advance,

Scott