[access-uk] Re: Blue Tooth Keyboard help please

  • From: Aman Singer <aman.singer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 08:48:09 -0400

Hi,
If you're looking for typing ease and comfort, the two best are
undoubtedly theLogitech K810/K811 and the Apple Bluetooth Keyboard.
The Logitech boards beat, in my view, the Apple model because they can
connect to three devices at once and because they have a switch,
rather than a button, as the Apple keyboard has. With the Apple
keyboard, you may find that the button is pressed in a bag and the
keyboard turns on while moving. That doesn't happen with the k81x
series and its switch. For typing comfort, though, it's a toss-up
between the Logitech and Apple boards. There is nothing really in
third place, though, there are far smaller boards, but they are not as
easy to type on.
HTH,
Aman

On 9/6/15, Scott Cunningham <unionjack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Aman,

To be honest, something that will make typing comfortable and efficient, got
an open budge, all recommendations welcome,

Thanks,

Scott

Kindest Regards

Scott Cunningham MBE

Visit <http://www.legendstrek.co.uk> www.legendstrek.co.uk for information
on all of our upcoming events and how you can make a difference and change
someones life for the better!