[access-uk] Re: Blue Tooth Keyboard help please

  • From: "Scott Cunningham" <unionjack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 12:47:45 +0100

Hi Aman,

To be honest, something that will make typing comfortable and efficient, got an
open budge, all recommendations welcome,

Thanks,

Scott

Kindest Regards

Scott Cunningham MBE

Visit <http://www.legendstrek.co.uk> www.legendstrek.co.uk for information on
all of our upcoming events and how you can make a difference and change
someones life for the better!