[access-uk] Re: Blue Tooth Keyboard help please

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 13:28:39 +0100

It's perhaps slightly bigger than a credit card, but doesn't feel flimsy in any
way.

It uses two methods to input text, one of which is the old-style ABC method you
found on most of the Nokia phones.

It has 4 buttons either side of the numberpad, and these are for producing
various commands. The left side are for L keys and the right are four R keys.
So, for example, L1+R1 would start/stop music playing. Get the idea? This is
why there's quite a learning curve.

It's not as fast as a QWERTY, really, but very portable.

Hope this helps.

Carol P